Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful
- for my two sweet kids who are so excited to see me when I get home from class early

-for a job doing what I love

-for portable heaters that keep me warm when the thermostat is low

-that Jeff has a job that I can come and hang out with him

-that I didn't have to cook dinner tonight, my mom made me dinner

-that tomorrow is Friday and that my kids have a 3.5 day long weekend

-that we are halfway through January and just a little bit closer to spring

-for heated mattress pad, I love getting in a warm bed in the winter

-for my Kindle that allows me to read with the lights off

-for my book club that exposes me to books I probably would have never chosen myself

-for my new blue cotton sweater because finding an 100% cotton sweater is hard to find but warm and comfy

-for friends and adventures with them (I am working on plans for a visit down to south Florida soon)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails