Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sunny Sunday

Today was sunny and relatively warm.  I was so thankful that we were able to get out and play outside.  I know I am obsessed with being outside but fresh air and warm sunshine (vitamin D) does a body good.  Even though I was feel very sluggish and sleepy, we went for a walk in the woods this afternoon and despite all the water and mud everywhere I was nice to be outside, we've been cooped up too much or only walking at night.  Having a warm sunny day after cold and rainy weather gives me hope that spring is coming.  

I can't wait for short sleeves and flip flops as well as green leaves and dinners on the side porch.  Oh how I miss the sound of cicadas and seeing lightening bugs. I guess if they were always around I wouldn't appreciate them, but I can't wait, 2 more months, I can do this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails