Thursday, November 01, 2012

it's been awhile, I can't even come up with a new title

It has been awhile.  Finding time to do anything extra seems impossible these days.  I keep thinking life will slow down.  Now that my children aren't babies and do not need constant attention I thought I would have all this time to do things like blog or read books, wow I was wrong.  I did not realize that I traded in diapers and breastfeeding for homework, cub scouts, dance classes, and volunteer hours.  I miss quiet afternoon filled with sleeping children taking naps, especially when I stayed up too late the night before watching Season 1 of The Walking Dead.
There is so much going on and I don't want to miss a single thing or forget a magical moments so I have committed like I always seem to for NaBloPoMo, in hopes of getting back in the habit of blogging.  So considering that I haven't blogged in months, blogging every day seems quite impossible, but here goes nothing.  Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails