Thursday, January 26, 2012

love thursdays

I love Thursdays.  Thursdays are my favorite day of the week.  Thursday are the days that I feel I am a real stay at home mom.  I cook, I clean, I play, I don't have no where I have to go, I can just stay at home, I love it.  I do though sometimes get a little overwhelmed when I have a lot of things I need to get done and my morning isn't as productive as I hoped.  Today is one of those overwhelmed days, I cleaned out a closet, but I also have to do laundry, would like to vacuum and mop the floors, prep dinner, clean the laundry room, ebay some stuff, and online yard sale some others, and spend time with Lily.  So Lily is taking a nap so I should get productive so I can check some stuff of my to-do list.

2 comments:

Amy said...

My day is Friday.... I only have one client and then am free to just hang at home. Of course, it is a slippery slope from relaxing to "not so much." Wow... how Lily has grown. Thanks for your kind words... moving is hard... I may have to borrow your blog title and "embrace some chaos" myself...

Kalpanee said...

And my day is Saturday.. Thinking of many movies, cooking and relaxing is the best part.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails