Monday, April 19, 2010

time to bust out the survival skills

This week is going to be a busy one. 
Today:
-play group
-laundry
-finish cleaning up from last night's dinner with friends
-start cleaning up the house
Tomorrow:
-lance has school
-pay for summer courses and buy books
-garden day with my mom
-buy party supplies for Lance's 4th birthday
-finish questions for Wednesday morning's small group
Wednesday:
-I'm providing snack for small group so I have to make something
-small group in the morning
-order food for b-day party
Thursday:
 -lance has school in the morning
 -IEP meeting for Lance in the afternoon
-bake train cakes for Lance's birthday
Friday:
-speech for Lance in the am
-decorate train cake for party
-clean house and prepare for party
-evening at the children's museum w/my mom
-wrap presents
Saturday
-get ready for party!
-lance's birthday party
-clean up and prepare for family celebration tomorrow
Sunday
-church
-Lance's 4th Birthday
-going out to eat with family and even more cake and ice cream at home afterwards
Monday
-the circus
and I think I am forgetting something there, hmmmm, I think there is something else Thursday evening, but I can't remember what it is right now
so lots of fun and busyness, I can't believe that my baby boy is going to be 4, he is growing up so fast

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails