Thursday, November 12, 2009

my son, the bully

This morning when I dropped Lance off at preschool his teacher stopped me and told me that she was having problems with Lance being aggressive towards the other children.  She thinks that he gets frustrated that he can't communicate verbally with them and so he lashes out.  I am so embarrassed that my kid is the bad one.  It is bad enough he has such a limited vocabulary, but then to add aggressive makes me sad.  He can be pretty mean to his sister, but I had hoped that he wasn't like that at school, but apparently his aggression is coming out at school too.  As if I don't already have enough stress in my life.  Can just 1 thing be easy, why does everything have to be so darn difficult?
Also, on the Lance front, we have been having potty training problems.  I thought we were good to go, then he got constipated and didn't want to go and now he keeps going in his pants and not even trying to make it to the bathroom, very frustrating and gross.So like everything in my life, it is two steps forward, one step back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails