Wednesday, September 02, 2009

when am i going to have time to breathe?

I was just thinking about my graduate class that starts today, eek, and how I am going to have time to study and it hit me, when am I going to have time to do anything?
Let's see:
Monday- small group Bible study in the morning
Tuesday- Lance school in the morning
Wednesday- speech or Carson (he comes over to play every other week) in the morning and my class in the evening
Thursday- school and speech in the morning and walking with a friend after nap
Friday- every other week Carson in the morning
and I feel like I am forgetting something. . .
speech twice
school twice
graduate class and small group once,
i still feel like i am forgetting something


that is something almost every day (there are some off weeks)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails