Friday, September 11, 2009

fall is in the air

Summer seemed to have disappeared and fall has arrived.
I use to hate fall, but I am starting to really enjoy it, in fact I am excited this year. I can't wait to go to the apple orchard, carve pumpkins, make soup, enjoy being outside without soaking in sweat, and being outside without getting eaten alive by mosquitoes (they have been horrible this summer). I am also excited about fall clothes and getting my warm clothes out of hiding and seeing what I have to wear, especially since a lot of things I couldn't wear last year since I just had a baby and didn't fit into anything. I am not look forward to it getting dark earlier and getting cold. I am really ready for a change, probably since this summer has been really rough with the fire destroying the store as well as our finances, I hope that we will be able to recover and be better than before. Ready for change, bring on fall!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails