Tuesday, May 05, 2009

bathing suit season

In two weeks we hopefully will be going down to Wilmington/ Wrightsville Beach for a few days. I just went down there in April, but this time it will be with Jeff and hopefully it will be warm enough to swim, at least in the pool. Well at the beach one needs, at least in my opinion a bathing suit, and thanks to Lily I don't have an appropriate one. Despite my best efforts, okay not best efforts, but pretty good efforts, my tummy did not return to normal after having Lily, which was disappointing since it did after Lance. So I need to find a new bathing suit and I didn't realize how difficult that was going to be. Am I the only 30 year old that needs a suit that covers up, but isn't something your mother would wear? Is there some lotion that really does work that I don't know about that returns the skin to its before baby appearance? I have seen a few products out there, but I can't afford a $50 lotion, and I don't know if it really works.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails