Wednesday, January 07, 2009

one of THOSE days

Lily is on her 3rd outfit of the day. Outfit number 1 got spit up on it and I hated the smell so when we got home from our morning outings we changed into a new clean onesie and outfit. Within 5 minutes she pooped and of course because she was in clean clothes it went up the back through her onesie and outfit. Lily is currently in outfit #3, but I have yet to fasten all the snaps because this outfit seems to have shrunken and I just don't have the energy to wrestle her into the outfit quite yet and knowing the way things are going today it will be soiled shortly. It is also a rainy, yucky day which has kind of put me in a funk and the house currently is a disaster, toys and clothes are scattered everywhere, I am not motivated to clean today. There is so much to be done and not enough time, I really hope lance will nap today; so I can be semi-productive today, at least get some laundry done so lily will have something to wear when #4 is needed. I am also frustrated at the lack of progress Lance is making in speech, he wasn't very cooperative today. It has only been 4 months, but I was hoping for more progress, we are still working on vowel sounds. He won't try to say words or sounds, I guess he is stubborn like me. Then there is the whole health insurance fiasco, we got cancelled, and now we have a huge bill from the pediatrician and no money to pay for anything. It could be worse, I know, but the little things are just getting to me. I finally broke it down and snapped up the outfit and guess what, she pooped, out the back, go figure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails