Monday, January 12, 2009

can i just get a break?

and i am not talking about a break from lance, though I wish he would nap today.
a break at life, you know, things work out easily and not always so complicated.
for christmas we got lance a little tikes kitchen because i was tired of lance dragging out all of my pots, pans, utensils, etc. out of the kitchen, I can never find what I need.
well the kitchen is nice, but the oven door will not shut, the fridge door is cracked and the butter dish is broken, three things busted right out of the box. I called the number to request parts, faxed in receipt and waited for replacement parts. they came in today and guess what-
you got it
the parts we received are for a different kitchen set not the one we have and as luck would have it, I can't find the UPC code for the kitchen set we do have so calling little tikes might not be very productive. grrr, give me a break, please!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails