Thursday, November 06, 2008

two things that never seem to end

1- Laundry
2- Dishes
I just wish I could have a break and not have to do dishes and laundry for several days. It is true I can go several days without doing them so I take that back, but the house would be a mess and I am a neat freak. Let me rephrase: I wish I could not have any dishes or laundry sitting around waiting to be done for several days. Yes I could go naked and not eat, but that doesn't seem like a viable option so I might as well suck it up and get some stuff done!
Also on my list: diaper changes!

1 comment:

35 and holding said...

clothes should be disposable, but i guess that wouldn't be good for the environment. I hate those two things too. I actually don't mind dishes, but LOATHE laundry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails