Wednesday, July 02, 2008

trying to get back into the swing of things

It is hard trying to get back into the routine of life after being on vacation. There is so much laundry to do, I have washed everything now I must fold, ick. I can't seem to get everything back in its place and my beautifully clean organized house is back in chaos. I spent days before we left cleaning and organizing, but I never really got to enjoy it, too bad no one could come in to my house while we were gone and enjoy the cleanliness for me. As soon as we walked in the door the chaos began again. I haven't been sleeping well so I have been napping when Lance is asleep and haven't been able to get much done with cleaning. I also have been hanging around upstairs more then usual because I have been concerned about Lance getting out of bed after nap without me noticing. Saturday night Jeff converted his bed to a toddler bed since the transition to a big boy bed was so easy at the beach, so far since being at home we have had good times and bad with the toddler bed. Saturday night he did fine and came into our room at 6:45 the next morning. Sunday night not so great, he came in at 4 and kicked me until 6:45 and I noticed at 3 that he was asleep on the floor and had fallen out which required Jeff waking up to put him back in bed. Monday night was great, he slept until 6:45 again in his bed. Last night he came into our room at 2 we put him back at some point and then he came back into our room at 6 and slept until 7:15. I hope that in the near future we can get him a twin bed that offers him more room and isn't as easy to climb out of so there wont' be so much in and out. I was excited today though he did go down for nap easily without getting out of bed or crying. Even though him coming in our room might get annoying it is so much easier then me trying to hoist him up over the crib railing so I am enjoying the transition from the crib to a bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails