Tuesday, October 23, 2007

busy weekend

Saturday:
We headed out to the harvest festival to see Jeff, but it was too crowded and we didn't stay long. We did however stay long enough for Lance to enjoy some corn on the cob, he is crazy about it. When I took it away because he had eaten it all he cried. Since we were halfway there we headed up to an apple orchard and got some more apples. We got to park in the orchard which was fun because I got to use my 4 wheel drive vehicle the way it was made! Lance enjoyed kettle corn and picking up apples off the ground. We got lots of Staymen apples this time since we knew they were the best.
Corn on a stick, he loves it!


I don't know why I didn't think of putting it on a stick a long time ago because this boy loves corn on the cob.


Showing off his apple he picked from the orchard.


Sunday:
We went to church and then afterwards we headed up to another apple orchard. We took the hayride to the pumpkin patch and enjoyed the scenery. I always say that I could never live out in the middle of nowhere, but after taking in the view, I think I could reconsider. It was a beautiful day, not too hot and not too cold. It was nice to be out in the woods/country enjoying the outdoors.
Jeff trying Lance in the apple slingshot.


Lance heading down the gravel road at the orchard.



The pumpkin patch, with the carefully placed pumpkins in rows to be purchased. It was pretty, but the fakeness of the patch bothered me.

Lance pointing to the hayride coming back to pick us up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails