Tuesday, September 25, 2007

what have I got myself into?

So the house was a mess, laundry needs to be done, playroom picked up, living room picked up, dining room floor mopped, and what am I doing? Rearranging the playroom. It is always a mess and it doesn't seem to really work the way I want it to, something bothers me, but I don't know what. I think it might be all of the square furniture in the square room, but nothing quite works right because every wall has a door or window. So far I have moved the futon, but I don't like where it is and it is too crowded where it is going right now. I hope I can get it done before Lance gets up from nap or it will never get done and there are many dangerous things all over the floor so it is back to moving and sneezing, i don't know where this dust is coming from.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails