Thursday, September 06, 2007

getting stuff done

I was in a such a fog yesterday, I was extremely tired, grumpy, I didn't get anything done, the store was a mess after Lance was there, our house was a mess, and I felt like I got nothing accomplished. Fortunately Jeff realized that Lance and I at the store might not be such a good idea, it really cuts down on the time that he has at the shop, lance gets into everything at the shop, lance's nap is interrupted, and mommy isn't the happiest camper having to pack up lunch, pack'n'play, toys, etc for a few hours. I am getting a lot done today, a decent night's sleep helps a lot. I don't know if it helped, but we moved lance's crib into our bedroom last night in hopes that maybe that would help lance sleep since the previous three nights he had been getting up a lot. Lance slept pretty well last night, he got up at 5:30 which was a major improvement. I hope we can return to sleeping all night. Lance is also getting a good nap today which has allowed me to clean the laundry room, kitchen, living room, and dining room. I feel so much better having everything put away, even though it will get messed up again very soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails