Tuesday, August 07, 2007

too hot, way too hot

Summer is here!




It is ridiculously hot outside, so hot that I don't want to go outside. I am a little irritated because babysitting was quite short today. Lance and I got over the boys' house at 8 and we dropped them off at VBS at 9 then we picked them back up at noon and then we were home by 1 because they were going bowling with their dad. I was really hoping for an all day event so I would be able to make some money for Jeff's birthday present, I made twenty dollars which isn't bad for around two hours. I did though make out like a bandit with all of the boys' old books. Some of the books I doubt were even read, but quite a few were some of my favorites that I use to read to John when he was Lance's age. There is so much to do and so little time so I should get busy getting something done, I need to finish vacation laundry, clean up the playroom, vacuum, and really just clean up the house.




Also, I am excited because I am an approved seller for New Native Baby Carriers. I hope that I can get my website setup and get friends to buy some carriers and make a little money on the side. My business is called Sprouts and I hope to be able to sell more than just New Natives.
Sunday was Jeff and I's 7th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been seven years, that seems so long! My mom babysat Sunday night so we could go out to dinner. It was nice to be able to eat without someone grabbing at me, trying to eat what I was eating, and not having to rush. On several occasions Jeff had to tell me to slow down and relax because I was just shoveling in the food, I am so accustomed to eating with the time bomb I don't really enjoy eating anymore. We've made it seven years nad hopefully decades more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails