Sunday, June 24, 2007

a night out

Last night my friend Erica and I went out to dinner and did a little shopping baby free. It was a lot of fun to be able to eat without having to share it with Lance and just be able to take care of myself. It was also nice to be able to hang out with Erica especially since she is moving to Baltimore next month. Jeff pointed out last night that I make a good friend and then they move away, I wonder what is wrong with me? Let's see there is Kay, then Amy, and Chris, then Angela, Christy, and now Erica. I know there is more than that, but I can't think of anyone so I sit here having a little pity party that everyone leaves me, I wish I could be the leaver and the leavee. Anyways on a positive note, we had a great time at dinner and then we did a little bit of shopping afterwards. Erica and I are very bad influences on each other, we have this bad habit of talking each other into buying things that we see. I talked Erica into buying a memory book for Haden since I had a coupon and since she was getting a memory book, I of course had to get something too. We then went to Old Navy and had a good time looking for clothes for our boys. We also both tried on the same shirt and figured since we were both opposite body types the shirt would look good on one of us, we were wrong, the shirt looked bad on both of us. I also found a pair of jeans that I liked, but they were a little tight and I didn't know how much they would shrink if I washed them. It was nice last night to be just Sarah and kind of like my old self, but I was glad to get home and bummed that I didn't get to hang out with Lance, but I know I can every other night.
Today it is just Lance and I because Jeff has been hired to go with some kids to a skate park for a kid's birthday. It is kind of funny that Jeff is the hired celebrity especially considering we are poor as dirt, but maybe it will pay off one day. Last night I bought bubbles to decorate for Amy's wedding next weekend and I really should get some more bows tied on before lance wakes up from nap. I can't believe the wedding is next Saturday, oh my gosh! My little sister is getting married! AHHHHHHH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails