Friday, June 15, 2007

all quiet on the home front

Today is the first day all week I have been home for naptime. It is so nice to be able to sit in my own house and do nothing, I really should be getting some stuff done, but I am enjoying just sitting for right now. This morning was nice, we all slept in, and I feel quite refreshed after 9 hours of sleep, not quite continuous, but the 5:30 snack by Lance wasn't too bad. Weaning Lance is quite the slow process, but at least we are down to 3 times in a 24 hour period. On a totally random note, here are some pics of this past week:
how can one kid who is so cute:

make such an ugly face?

this would be lance's poop face.


you would think that he is really filling up his diaper, but there is little to show for all this work.
Also this week Lance has begun to climb. Lance is getting quite good at climbing which is fun and scary all at the same time. He really enjoyed climbing onto this chair, sometimes he would sit nicely and other times he would stand and reach up as to say, "look at me, i am the king of the mountain."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails