Wednesday, January 10, 2007

it is cold outside

I had said that I had wanted it to be colder to help sales in the shop and so we could get some snow, but I think I changed my mind. It is really cold today and the wind just makes it worse. I really only like the cold when it is snowing; if it isn't snowing then I would like warm temperatures. I felt bad when I went over to play at a friend's house and I didn't put Lance's winter coat on, but I didn't think it was that cold out and it didn't look cold outside. Lance had a good time playing with Lucy this morning, it is funny how he was very possessive with his toys and won't share. I didn't realize that he really even knew what was his and what wasn't. He is really pulling up on everything and getting better everyday. He is currently standing beside his toy shelves, it is so amazing how he does new things everyday. It is also amazing how every baby is different. Lucy who is only a few weeks younger than Lance can move her arms to a song and eats solids pretty well, but Lance can crawl and stand up. Today has really flown by and I can't believe it is already time to cook dinner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails