Tuesday, January 09, 2007

growing up too fast




I am just amazed how quickly Lance is growing. He is now pulling up on things and trying his hardest to stand up. He just started real crawling last week and now he seems to want to walk. All of this trying to stand also means lots of falls which though tramatic for him means lots of cuddle time for m. He has started to dance, well more bob to the music, but I think it is really cute. He also is a lot more vocal especially when things don't go his way, it is kind of scary. Last night, during a late night feeding I thought he was done and began to change his diaper, he wasn't and he was so mad that I was not letting him eat, he screamed at the top of his lungs. I think I might have a stong-willed child like I have seen books for, I shouldn't be surprised since I am very strong-willed. He also has gotten very attached to one of his blankets. We hoped that he would get attached to receiving blankets since we have an abundance of them and he kind of us, but he is really starting to favor a crochet blanket a teacher I worked with gave him. He loves to stick his fingers through it and get himself all wrapped up in it. He just took a tumble and bumped his head and is all curled up with blanket, I love this cuddly baby and I know I need to enjoy every moment because it will be gone before I know it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails