Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I hate post-nasal drip

and major changes in weather or cold, which either has left me feeling horrible. Yesterday my throat hurt so bad and my head was so heavy. Today my throat is a lot better and my head not so cloudy. I can't believe how well I am getting through the day despite the fact that I could not get to sleep last night, it was horrible! I tossed and turned and couldn't get to sleep. I didn't really get to sleep until 2 am and I started trying at 9! I feel a lot better today and I hope that I will feel even better tomorrow now that the cold front has come through and it is no longer 70 degrees outside. It isn't the 70 degrees that is the problem just the change from 70 to a low of 20 tonight. Lance has also been a little off the last couple of days so I hope we are both on the mend. I really hate being sick and it is so hard being sick with a little guy because I can't just lay in bed or on the couch all day, I have to take care of him. Well Lance is asleep right now and I should really use this time to pick up or lay down, I hope that I am feeling better. My head especially my ears are stuffed up, but my nose isn't- kind of weird. Must go be productive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails