Monday, January 01, 2007

holding on

I can’t believe that I stayed awake for midnight, I didn’t think I could, but I did. It was very weird though because as it was getting closer and closer to midnight I wanted to stop time and not let the minutes pass to a new year. 2006 was quite a year and I wasn’t quite sure I was ready for a new year. 2006 brought Lance and time is passing by so quickly, babies grow up way to fast. It brought new friends and old friends moved away. It brought us to a new church, me a new way of life (not teaching), and a lot of stress because we have to rely on the shop to provide for us instead of my teaching salary. I have been trying to think of some new year’s resolutions so here they are:

1- I will not be controlled my family members especially how they make me feel

2- I will exercise 5 days a week ( I have gotten pretty slack lately, I hate cold weather)

3- I will make new friends to replace those who have moved away and put more effort into cultivating my friendships that I have now (once again I have been a slacker)

4- I will spend more time daily praying because that is the only way we are going to make it

5- I will get one house project done a month, I shouldn’t expect Jeff to get everything I want done done when he only has one day off

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails