Friday, September 01, 2006

can it rain any harder?

Another rainy day, but man do we need it. For the first time in forever I am not depressed that it is September and fall is coming. I am actually looking forward to the cooler temperatures and the leaves changing. I can't wait to go for walks with Lance in the afternoon and have it not be blazing hot. Today is another long day at the shop, Lance has been taking two hour naps in the afternoon before Jeff gets here and I don't want to try and transport him home in the middle of his nap. I have been getting some things organized and I am actually starting to like hanging out here. Well I have a few more things to organize and do before Lance wakes up so I better go. I sometimes wish we were at home so I could organize there, but I have tomorrow and Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails