Thursday, July 13, 2006

which is worse?

Which is worse having clothes that don't fit or accidentally giving away my clothes that may fit? Last fall when I was switching from regular clothes to maternity I put all my summer clothes in a large shopping bag. While nesting this spring, I went through our house and got rid of a lot of things. I remember having several bags and boxes upstairs in an area destined to be taken to goodwill, and I think that the Old Navy bag with my summer clothes in it was in the pile. I am pretty sure that I gave away my summer clothes. It makes me sick to think about, especially since there was a skirt I had only worn 2 or 3 times and all my shorts that I could really use in this heat. Now I really don’t know if the clothes would fit, considering the clothes that I lose don't fit, but I guess it is the principal of the thing. So that leads me back to my original question, which is worse, having clothes that don't fit or accidentally giving away clothes that may?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails