Sunday, February 02, 2014

A taste of spring

It was a warm and beautiful day, beautiful or February (there is still ice hanging around).  I was nice to have a day outside after being trapped inside for weeks, especially since the rest of the week is suppose tone rainy and cold.  Today we decided to remove the training wheels off of Lily's bike.  I was not looking forward to helping her to ride her bike without training wheels because it was kind if a struggle with Lance, but after an hour she was riding around on her own, she was amazing!  
I am so proud of my girl.  
I am looking forward to being able to mountain bike with her and not have to go as slow, those training wheels really slow you down.  My girl is growing up so fast, I am going to blink and she will be a teenager before I know it.  We enjoyed our day outside and look forward to spring and summer and hope we will get more warm days soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails