Tuesday, January 22, 2013

so little time

I have had so many posts sitting in my head, but never the time to stop and type them out.
Life is very busy, I keep thinking it will slow down and instead it speeds up.
I went from one class last year, to two classes this fall, and now I am teaching three classes, one class less than full time.  I had my night class routine down, and now I have day and night classes with everyday different, it is a little maddening trying to keep up.
So on days I don't have day classes I have to do laundry, go to the grocery, hang out with Lil', and work on school work.  I have also been looking for a full time teaching job since Lily will be going to Kindergarten in the fall and having a job with benefits would be amazing. 
The future is all up in the air, my babies are growing up, life which is thought was at warp speed is now moving even faster and I haven't had the chance to stop and pause, hopefully I can be more intentional, probably not, but it is worth a try.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails