Thursday, March 15, 2012

no time

so there are so many thing to write about, but so little time.
I am a bit behind in my class, I kind of know what I am doing tomorrow in lecture, but after that, nothing.
I have a big work project for my other job and that project is 1 step forward, 2 steps back and I just want to get my first portion finished, i keep having to going back and changing things and for awhile things weren't saving correctly, anyways, I have that hanging over my head.  On the positive, the longer it takes, the more money I make.
Next week is the kids consignment sale and I have been trying to get the kids old clothes and toys ready for that, as though I need more on my plate.
Then it is Thursday which is laundry day and clean house day.  The laundry is mostly done, just not put away, but the only thing I did cleaning today was organize the laundry room, my to-do list is HUGE!
Then let's see the weather also has been amazing so I have been trying to get outside as much as possible, but since what I need to do is inside, it has been tough being productive.
So much to say, so little time, hopefully I can get caught up this week.  I kind of have to and find a way to hang out with the kids, life is complicated.  I need a spring break.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails