Sunday, July 03, 2011

worst summer ever

Lance has been a bit of a drama king lately and when something he happens he calls it the "worst ______ ever." Well this summer is starting to seem like the worst summer ever. The summer started off badly, Memorial Day weekend, Lily was running a fever. Then the following weekend Lance had a fever and the following weekend we were healthy, though I had just gotten over a cold/allergies the days before the weekend. The next weekend I was sick, pink eye and a sinus infection, last weekend everyone was healthy, and now this weekend, I am sick, I thought it was just allergies, but this morning I woke up achy and with a low grade fever.
Weekend illness would not be that big of a deal if I wasn't in class Monday through Friday from 9 to 12, which for the kids is the main part of the day since Lily naps in the afternoon and many days it is too hot to play outside.
So it is 4th of July weekend and I am sick in bed, not the way I was planning on spending the holiday weekend, there is still one more day of the weekend and I hope and pray I will be better tomorrow.
There is a lot of summer left and hopefully this summer won't really be the worst summer ever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails