Wednesday, March 23, 2011

what a difference


Lance really didn't start talking until he was 4. He said a few words here and there before there, but I was the only one who really understood him and then last summer sentence were flying out. Lance has come such a long way in the last 9 months, he isn't up to par with most of his peers, but he isn't as far behind as he was.
What blows me away isn't so much what Lance can say, but what Lily can. She blows me away. Lily can say what Lance can at 4 and she talks and talks and talks. It makes me wonder what it would have been like for Lance to talk at 2. I am bit sad I missed what Lance would have said at two, because Lily is pretty darn cute, but then would he be as cute or as talkative? I wonder if Lance had been "normal" and had a lot to say at 2 like Lily, would Lily talk this much now? WIth the exception of the temper tantrums, I am enjoying Lily right now, the things she says and the way she says them are too cute. That girl is going to get away with murder from her cuteness, she is dangerous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails