Tuesday, March 22, 2011

it's been a long time

Finding time to sit down and compose a thought and not a to-do list is a rare event. I use to blog in the afternoons when the kids napped, but now that Lance doesn't nap I don't always have a free moment to myself, which is not good, I have school work and work-work.
Lance is growing up too fast. Last week we went to Kindergarten pre-registration. Kindergarten, I am so excited, but so terrified. Next fall he will be in school all DAY! I am excited for him, but also sad, I will miss him. I am thankful that Lily is going to preschool two days a week so Lance and I have two mornings together, I try and always remember that my days are precious and I won't necessarily have this time in the future, which I will admit it easier said than done when there is vacuuming to do and errands to run. Once again I am trying to find balance and I am no closer to figuring it out, I can't seem to balance work, school, kids, chores, errands, etc, something always gets shafted. Lately schoolwork has been left out which is starting to bring me unneeded stress. I have a large project due April 9 and I have done nothing, well found a few potential websites to help me out, but I have SO MUCH TO DO and so little time. I get anxious just thinking about it, but I set a goal, I am going to get some work done on Wednesday and hopefully have it complete by April 1st! I am on the home stretch of school and though I love school, I can tell that my motivation is fleeting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails