Saturday, November 27, 2010

stressed

I have no good excuse but I have one week until I have due:
1- a paper about the book Isaac Storm
2- a curriculum unit on a meteorology topic (never taught Earth Science so starting from scratch)
3- a scientific study paper and activity for the classroom (haven't finished the study yet start it)
4- a curriculum unit for an ecology topic (started this but I just need to sit down and organize everything)
5- a classroom demonstration on something from the ecology curriculum unit
then to add to it, I am working all day today so I won't have a Saturday afternoon to work and yesterday afternoon the kids didn't nap so I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now- 10 days for 5 things- that is 2 days a thing- Yikes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails