Wednesday, November 18, 2009

over my head

My graduate class this semester is Research Methods and Applications and the final project- due in two weeks is writing a research proposal.  Tonight is the last night of class before the proposals are due and I am trying to get a lot of mine done today So someone can review it in class today, but it is so hard to get started.  I don't like the project, I am not crazy about the topic, and I don't like writing everything perfectly in APA guidelines.  It is like pulling teeth trying to sit down and get something done, it is all in my head, but it is so hard getting it down on paper, or I should say the computer screen. 
I am thankful though I took this class first so it is out of the way and done. 
Now if I can just get this done so I won't have to work on it over Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails