Monday, November 30, 2009

30 days of blah

This year NaBloPoMo was tough.  I didn't feel like posting something everyday because life right now is kind of blah and finding something to post was difficult.  As a result I posted a lot of blah.
Then to finish out the month of blah, today is really blah. It is so dark and gloomy and rainy that even some streetlights are on though it is 3 o'clock in the afternoon and we have at least two more hours of daylight left in the day.
So I did it, I posted every day for 30 days.  I feel some satisfaction, I think.  Part of me wishing that my ducks were all in a row so I could post about exciting things, because who wants to read about complaining and the blah-ness of life right, I don't even want to. 
Well anyways, here's to making it 30 days, even it is just blah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails