Friday, March 13, 2009

it's the end of the world as we know it

and i feel congested.
I think the world is coming to an end because of the freaky weather we are having, but then again it is March. Let's see so far in March it has snowed 8 inches, gotten up to 80 degrees, and now today a wintry mix and a cold 34 degrees. I should note we have only been in March for two weeks, and we have seen it all, I take that back, no thunderstorms yet, maybe next week.
I am excited about this weekend though and hope I feel normal soon. Tomorrow night a friend is getting married and I am looking forward to going because Jeff and I are going without children! It will be our first real evening out without children and we get to dress up! We also get to see friends we haven't seen in awhile and celebrate, it should be fun. The wedding is Saturday night and then Sunday I am going up to the D.C. area with a friend to hit up IKEA and the outlet malls around. I hope to be able to get some spring and summer clothes for the children. It will also be fun to walk around IKEA, I need some new picture frames and stuff for organization. We were suppose to go last weekend, but then the kiddos were ill and it was such a nice weekend I didn't want to waste the day shopping, and this weekend is suppose to be cold and rainy, the perfect time to be indoors shopping. Now I just need some money, hopefully Jeff will have a busy weekend at the store.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ikea and no kids? Sounds like heaven on earth. Have fun and stay well! Not easy to do with this yucky weather.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails