Friday, February 23, 2007

i can't wait for springtime!

The last couple of days have been warm and it has really been a great motivator for me. I love spring and summer despite my horrible seasonal allergies. I can't wait to go to the beach, taking walks in the evening, swimming, flowers and gardening, eating out on the back deck, and just having more daylight. The last couple of morning Lance and I have gotten up and taken a walk around 8 am and it is a little chilly, but I know in a couple of months it will be perfect! I can't wait! It is amazing how getting out for a walk in the morning helps me get going and energizes me. I am tired of hibernating and being cooped up every day. I took Lance to the park on Wednesday to try out the swing, he was a little unsure about it, but yesterday when we gave it a second try, he really seemed to enjoy it. There are so many projects I want to get done, like fixing one of the flower beds, repainting or replacing the windows, and painting the back door, and all of these projects are doable with warm temperatures. Okay, Mr. Had NO Nap Except in the Car is whining, but all I have to say is: Bring on Spring, I am so over winter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails