Wednesday, September 20, 2006

we're not the biggest losers

Last night during Lance's bedtime feeding I was watching "The Biggest Loser" and it really inspired Jeff and I to get off our butts and exercise. I don't know why it was so inspiring, we don't need to lose any weight, we are already both skinny minis, but we are both out of shape from recovering from Lance's arrival. Jeff and I did some pushups, situps, squats, and wall sits. I was able to maintain a wall sit to the count of 60 and Jeff could only go for about 15 seconds. This morning to keep with the exercise Jeff rode his bike to work and I took a 2.5 mile brisk walk. I hope that we can continue to get stronger and get back into shape. It takes 21 days to make something a habit so we only have 20 more days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails