Monday, July 31, 2006

strong lack of motivation

So much to do, but yet such little motivation. There are so many things that I need to do, but I really don't feel like doing anything. I can do laundry and start organizing for the beach. I can clean the house since I don't like to leave unless everything is nice and clean. I can continue working on packing up the downstairs guest room so Jeff can fix the ceiling. I can take the toys that are on the screened in porch and clean them up and put them away. I can box up the clothes that are in a pile in Lance's room that he has outgrown. I can make a list of items I need to remember to take with us to the beach. I can replant some plants and water a few plants that are wilting. I can go over to my mom's house and continue to sort through the "treasures" that are from my grandmother's house. I hate having so many options, it is overwhelming and I don't want to do anything!
I think I do better at cleaning and such when I am under a time crunch. If I had all of the before mentioned items to do and it was Thursday, I could get everything done quickly and have motivation, but since it is only Monday and it seems like I have all week, I am not interested. I am going to go try to continue to work in the guest room, maybe some music would help!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Hi Sarah,

I stumbled onto your blog from my friend Candace's blog (laughing daisies) and I saw a friend of mine, Christy, in your flicker album. So weird! please tell her Holli (Meyer) says HI. We student taught together, but I've moved away from Lynchburg so haven't seen her in a couple of years. Your little boy is so cute, btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails