Wednesday, June 28, 2006

the sun is back

It was such a gross day yesterday, it rained and rained and rained. It was so nice to wake up this morning and see the sun. Lance unfortunately did not wake up as cheery as the day, but he did allow me to take a walk with my friend Ellen so I can't complain too much. Ellen has a little girl who is too cute and makes me a little jealous. Her loud cry is a 2 on Lance's scale and she likes to sit in her swing and other baby accessories, unlike my big man who has to be attached to my hip literally. One day maybe Lance will be content when not being held or maybe not. I guess I can't blame him too much, I can't sit still myself and neither can Jeff, I guess busy people make busy babies. Today Christy is coming back into town and we have to do something fun, since we couldn't get out yesterday, what to do? hmmmm. I have a couple of hours to decide. Well Lance is getting feisty so I guess I need to move on. Hopefully I will find something interesting to write about later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails