Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am going for it

I have a good friend who moved down to Florida two years ago and I have not been able to make the trip down.  Things keep happening or I just didn't have the money for 3 plane tickets, assuming the kids would go with me.  Well, I have decided the kids are old enough for me to go alone so I making plans to fly down to Florida by myself and visit my friend.  I am so excited, I haven't flown in YEARS, like before 9/11.  I have also never been away from both kids, and though the thought of being 4 states away is a bit scary, but it is also very exhilarating and exciting.  I can't even fathom what 5 days without my kids is going to be like, my friend does have 3 kids so I won't be completely kid free.  So I have something exciting to look forward to, I hope that the month of May goes by fast because I am so looking forward to my June adventure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails