Saturday, July 30, 2011

finished now what

So I finished up my Physiology class with a hand cramping 3 hour exam, it was brutal and it is done, I can't believe it. I walked out of my last class yesterday at noon and I am not sure what to do with myself. For the last seven weeks I have had studying to do, papers to write, notes to recopy, curriculum units to create, research to find, if not something due immediately then some big project that needed completing and now there isn't and I am not quite sure what to do with myself. I am at a loss.
What did I do with myself before school?
This is so weird.
Thank goodness we are going to the beach today so I can ease into being a full time mom again slowly, I have been a crappy mom these last 7 weeks and I need to hang out with them more.
The beach.
12 hours from now I will hopefully be eating at the NY Deli and going to the tacky beach stores to buy sand shovels and exhausted from traveling, unpacking, and beating the crowds at the grocery store (a Harris Teeter!).
So after surviving 7 weeks of intensive classes, I need to figure out how to slow down and enjoy life and my kids, Lance is going to Kindergarten in a couple of weeks, I am so excited and so sad, my baby is going to school all day everyday! AHHH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails