Monday, April 05, 2010

newlyweds

Though they will be living in separate houses, they are a wonderful, loving couple that work so well together.
They are my Dyson ball (the wife) and my friend's Bissell steam vacuum (the husband).  I love my Dyson and didn't think there was anything as wonderful until I used the steam vacuum, wow, all my rugs look brand new.
Here's the proof, Lily's carpet before:
notice that the relatively new rug had a big old black dirt stain in the middle of it which I didn't think would come out, but. .  .
It did!!!! and the carpet looks wonderful. So together the two vacuum are a match made in heaven.  I love cleaning that shows results and extends the life of my floor coverings.  Next thing I want to try, a steam mop, it maybe the mistress, we will see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails