Monday, January 11, 2010

month old snow

In the middle of December, the 18th and 19th to be specific we got snow.
We got the every 10 years big dump of snow, 12.5 inches a record for December around here.
So much snow that there is still snow around which is very rare, most snow only lasts a few days around here, but it has been frigid here and the snow has stuck around.
Since my children broke my camera in November I didn't have my own camera to document the historic snow.  Jeff did, but he uploaded the photos onto the store computer and I haven't had a chance to access the photos and post them.
So a month late, but here is a glimpse of our snow fun.

our house

sitting on the car to demonstrate how much snow there was


sledding


all bundled up and enjoying the snow

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails