Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lily's first year

Happy Birthday Lily!
I can't believe a whole year has gone by. My baby has grown and changed so much in the last year. It makes me a little sad to look at the pictures of her as a tiny little newborn, I miss that little baby, she grew up way too fast. I do enjoy her now so much, she dances, walks everywhere, thinks her big brother is the coolest, and loves to cuddle up with her blanket and momma.


Lily's year in pictures:

meeting big brother for the first time- a little more than 12 hours old

2 days old-my sweet baby girl

4 days old

1 weeks old


3 weeks old

September- 1 month old

1 month old

October

November

December

January- our first road trip, she was quite a trooper

February

March


April


May

June

July


August- figured out walking super fast

3 comments:

donna said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, sweet one! And congratulations to you, Sarah. You made it through the first year with her!

Life In Progress said...

Oh my goodness, she is just such a doll! Happy Birthday!

Randi said...

Goodness that year went QUICK! Happy 1st Birthday Lily:) What a doll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails