Sunday, November 16, 2008

nothing real to report

today was pretty uneventful which isn't a bad thing
-we skipped church and went to panera for breakfast instead
-we went through every aisle of the toy section and Christmas section
-went home for nap, Lily was all for it, Lance not so much
-I got to go to the grocery store by myself
-made dinner for friend
-Lance and Jeff went to the skatepark while I got started on dinner and updated Quicken
-then we had dinner with our small group
and now we are watching the amazing race, not sure who I am hoping will win or lose

1 comment:

35 and holding said...

its getting harder to blog... I think it will pick up with the holiday coming. Chris says i should blog about an idea... i told him to get his own blog...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails