Saturday, August 12, 2006

going home!

This morning we will be packing up and heading back home. I should be asleep right now, but someone decided that six am was a better time to get up then his usual seven/eight. Everyone else is sleeping and we are just playing upstairs waiting for time to pass so we can finish packing and wake up Jeff. I am sad to be going home, it is nice being around my mom and Jeff all the time. I love sitting out on the upper deck before the sun gets hot and listen to the ocean. I will miss the beach, but I'll just have to look forward to next year's trip. Next year, Lance will be 15 months old, what a different experience the beach will be next year. So as I sit, I realize how grateful I am for my family, my husband, friends old and new and of course my beautiful sweet boy. Other than lack of sleep, I am so blessed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails